A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pryzma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pryzma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pryzma
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pryzma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryzma graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pryzma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Comm Hosp-Indiana, Indianapolis, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Pryzma MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Pryzma practice?
- Dr. Mary Pryzma has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Pryzma practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.