A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Purucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purucker
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Purucker, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Purucker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Purucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Suburban Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Purucker MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Purucker practice?
- Dr. Mary Purucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Purucker practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Critical Care Practitioners, and Bethesda Pulmonologists.