A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Purucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purucker
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Purucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Purucker, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Purucker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Purucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Suburban Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Purucker MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Purucker practice?
- Dr. Mary Purucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Purucker practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Critical Care Practitioners, and Bethesda Pulmonologists.