A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Quiceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Quiceno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Quiceno, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiceno graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quiceno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quiceno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Quiceno practice?
Dr. Mary Quiceno practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.