A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Quiceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Quiceno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Quiceno, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiceno graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quiceno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Quiceno MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Quiceno practice?
- Dr. Mary Quiceno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Quiceno practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.