A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jacobs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary R Jacobs MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Mary Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Rheumatologists.