Learn more about Dr. Mary Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jacobs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jacobs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary R Jacobs MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Mary Jacobs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Fort Wayne, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Rheumatologists.