A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nesbitt Memorial Medical Center
- NC Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Leona Murphy MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Mary Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Murphy practices Psychiatry near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Psychiatrists.