A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Raab has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary J Raab MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Raab practice?
- Dr. Mary Raab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Raab practices Hematology & Oncology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Tarboro, NC.
See Greenville Oncologists.