A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Raab has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary J Raab MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Raab practice?
- Dr. Mary Raab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Raab practices Hematology & Oncology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Tarboro, NC.
See Greenville Oncologists.