A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rabb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabb
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rabb Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Rabb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Rabb DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Rabb practice?
- Dr. Mary Rabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Rabb practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.