A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Rabb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Rabb DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Rabb practice?
- Dr. Mary Rabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Rabb practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.