A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Rabb practice?
Dr. Mary Rabb practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Rabb, Dr. Molly Rabb, Dr. Marlyn Rabb, Dr. Marybeth Rabb, Dr. Mimi Rabb, Dr. Marianne Rabb, Dr. Polly Rabb, Dr. Marisela Rabb