Learn more about Dr. Mary Ramsbottom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ramsbottom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ramsbottom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsbottom graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Ramsbottom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Affiliated Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramsbottom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Ramsbottom practice?
Dr. Mary Ramsbottom practices Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Internists.