Dr. Mary Ransom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ransom?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ransom?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2016

She seemed very busy. Pushed a computer in between me and her, and typed rather than looking at me. She did not seem concerned with my condition. I do not recommend her. She did not seem to have any compassion..

July 25th, 2016

Sorry, new at this, meant to click 5 stars at the beginning, I think highly of Dr. Ransom. Have had her as my neurologist for several years. She was able to diagnose a health issue plaguing me for years that had been a mystery to every other doctor I'd seen. Very thorough. Now she is seeing me through an additional issue and I am confident in her ability to help me manage it. I will say I do deal with other physicians in my life so I can say to you, Dr. Ransom is what I am looking for in a doctor.

May 23rd, 2016

Would not recommend

I waited over an hour in the examination room before seeing Dr. Ransom. No acknowledgement of the delay was made. Although Dr. Ransom appeared thorough in her examination, I felt she was dismissive of my concerns and condescending throughout my visit. She reluctantly ran additional tests only to find my concerns were valid. I would not recommend her.

April 21st, 2016

Dr. Mary Ransom has been working with me to curb Migraine's. She listens well which is very important for me due to my TBI that affected the muscles related to speech.

January 28th, 2016

First time with this office and it was a positive experience.

June 3rd, 2015

Ransom is a blessing from above

This wonderful human is such a blessing to mankind I'm behooved to have ever been in her care. I saw so many Dr.'s before her that didn't have a clue, and so many med.s later she figured it out in about 15 minutes. A conditionn that affects not only myself but my entire family for generations. Since she has left the west coast it's been nothin less then a struggle for me without her...God bless this woman...

March 31st, 2015

No follow-up was necessary. Excellent and thorough.

January 21st, 2015

Do not visit Dr Ransom

The most unprofessional encounter I have ever had with any healthcare worker. Absolutely awful.

July 3rd, 2013

neuro patient

After seeing Dr. Ranson over three month, I knew I must transfer records to another another neurological office. Dr. Ransom impressed me as a listener after first visit. Shortly after she appeared too busy and voiced frustration with workload. My main problem was with the supporting staff and I must mention this to truly be fair. The Office Manager rather than Dr. Ransom may hold responsibility for dissatisfaction. But you should consider this unless the Dr. has changed offices after 2013. Office staff were unable to followup on almost anything assigned to them. Followup patient calls, different tests, equipment orders, forms, etc. In no cases was a call returned. The only way to obtain a response was to have front receptionist hold the line until Dr's assistant was available. Even after indicating my orders were sent incorrectly, iIncorrect test orders were sent again. I'm not sure if this is incompetence, heavy workload, or may be explained otherwise, but it was very hard to make any progress with my progressing neurological issues.

February 25th, 2013

OHSU neuro appointment

We LOVE Dr. Ransom. She was extremely thorough and very kind to my disabled daughter. She went above and beyond to not only diagnose her seizures she also put us onto the fact that her vitamin D level was extremely low. Dr. Ransom carried for Brittany for over a year and we were very sad to see her leave Oregon. Best of wishes Dr. Mary! WE miss you!

May 6th, 2012

Dr. Ramson saw me in the hospital at Johnston-willis. She was rude and abrupt. What is it with female neurologists? Her bedside manner sucked! She acted like she didn't have time for me or my problems. She may be extremely bright, but her attitude and demeaner with me was terrible. I certainly hope she is nicer to her other patients.

May 18th, 2017