A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Reams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Reams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Reams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reams graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Reams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Martha Reams MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Reams practice?
- Dr. Mary Reams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Reams practices Ophthalmology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Ophthalmologists.