A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Reams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Reams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Reams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reams graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Reams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Martha Reams MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Reams practice?
- Dr. Mary Reams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Reams practices Ophthalmology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Ophthalmologists.