Dr. Mary Kathleen Smith Reed MD is female, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Reed is Excellent. Dr. Reed has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Breast Cancer, and Pain and Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Reed practice?
Dr. Mary Reed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology near Pittsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Pittsburg Internists, Pittsburg Hematologists, Pittsburg Oncologists, and Pittsburg Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Reed, Dr. Molly Reed, Dr. Marlyn Reed, Dr. Marybeth Reed, Dr. Mimi Reed, Dr. Marianne Reed, Dr. Polly Reed, Dr. Marisela Reed