A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathleen Smith Reed MD is a female Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Reed practice?
- Dr. Mary Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Reed practices Medical Oncology near Pittsburg, KS.
See Pittsburg Oncologists.