A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathleen Reed MD is a female Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Reed practice?
- Dr. Mary Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Reed practices Medical Oncology near Pittsburg, KS.
See Pittsburg Oncologists.