Dr. Mary Reif MD Patient Reviews

3.2

September 16th, 2016
Genius Diagnostician
Dr. Reif will listen carefully to you. She is extremely thorough in obtaining your history and then, with a laser-like focus, order the right tests and come up with an accurate diagnosis. (She makes Dr. Gregory House look lame.) Why waste time going from doctor to doctor? Get it right the first time with Dr. Reif.

May 23rd, 2015
Great!
As one of her youngest paitents (Im only 14) , I think I have absolutely had a different experience with her. She was warm, kind and reassured my fears. She's been very helpful with my severe case.

August 27th, 2011
what a terrible experience
First was the staff, they are abrubt, and disrespectful. Apparently Dr Reif doesn't need new patients. Then there was the wait. There were 2 people ahead of me, and I was 15 minutes early. So 1 hour later I went to my room. Another 30 minutes went by before Dr Reif came in. She was bored and not too interrested in me. I have Mastocytosis with brain manifestations and was anxious about the blackouts, brain fade,etc I had been having. She wasnt real interrested and told me she would call me with her review of my MRI/MRA. I called EVERY DAY for 10 days before she decided to leave a message about her findings. No Dr or patient should think that type of care is acceptable. I don't. So I fired her. I can tell by the other posts, she is consistently a poor provider.

September 9th, 2010
A fabulous doctor but...
Her staff and support people are completely unavailable. I called to have my seizure prescription refilled and after a week of calls (4 on my part and my pharmacy faxed three times and called three times) we have yet to have a call back.Also, I tried to have my records faxed for a second opinion and after three weeks and many follow up calls, the records were faxed (they claimed to have the wrong fax number yet when I called I gave them the accurate number).Dr Reif is fabulous, caring smart knowledgeable but her staff is the worst.