Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Reilly
Dr. Mary Reilly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane, WA (and 1 other location). She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Reilly is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital, Valley Hospital and Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Reilly has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Mary Reilly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.