Dr. Mary Renna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Renna?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mary Renna?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

Excellent doctor , poor unfriendly staff

March 3rd, 2015

Mrs

My children have been patients of Dr. Renna for over 20 years. I have the upmost confidence in her abilities. Dr. Renna is brilliant as well as being warm, professional with a very caring bedside manner. There is not a better diagnostician. Dr. Renna is so keyed into each and every one of her patients. She takes her time and makes sure that our children are getting the care that they deserve. We have turned to Dr. Renna numerous times for her keen advice and knowledge. I don't think there is any medical question that she cannot answer. My family has been very fortunate to have found the best pediatrician on Long Island...and I know that all of my friends agree that they wouldn't go to anyone else! She is amazing!

February 28th, 2015

wonderful, intelligent, caring doctor.....GO SEE HER!

February 27th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Renna for years and she is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. Not only is she a comforting and an amazing pediatrician, but she truly cares about her patients.

March 17th, 2014

Brilliant

IF you can get an appt with this doctor , you will be thrilled, smart ,personable and great bedside manner . My kids love her , but when you call I get told I have to take the other doctors because they are not busy and Dr Renna is ...there is another female doctor in this office who blows through the exam and always has to do some kind of diagnostic test to pad the bill ..very sad ........Dr Renna is the best ! But her staff is not , get past them and you will be happy

December 13th, 2013

What Happened?

This doctor is fantastic, brilliant, and always on her game. Her staff on the other hand is terrible , I do not know who the hiring person is, but all the good ones have left. As much as I want to keep coming here my kids are not comfortable with the med techs, they dont even have a nurse on staff . Not a good environment , their new office is on a main highway very dangerous for kids. Dr Renna I love you but the surrounding issues do not work for us .Will miss you =(

October 27th, 2013

Warm and caring

This doctor is phenomenal ...she is warm and caring , never misses a beat great at diagnosing problems others could never do.. The only drawback is the staff recently had a big turnover for that is sad and has made a difference ......don't understand why has office has such incompetent people working. Now seems cold and uncaring ..lots of screaming and cursing from a front office ..not a good atmosphere for. Kids.. But I will stick around a little while longer because dr renna is unique ...

June 20th, 2012

I am the mother of a special needs child and thank goodness for dr renna and her careful watch over my daughter. I had been to the same doctor for years and he was never able to tell me what was wrong with my child...but after meeting dr renna for the FIRST time she told me what was wrong and where I needed to go to get help! words are not enough to thank her!!

March 29th, 2012

The BEST there is!

Simply stated, she is the BEST. I can only think of positive things to say about Dr. Renna. Caring, outgoing, friendly, professional, REALISTIC ... the list does not stop. This is all I will say ... go see her ... what to do have to lose? I promise you will be happy ... and if you're not, you wasted an hour and got some EXCELLENT advice from Dr. Renna (that you probably should be listening to!) ... A+ in my book!

March 4th, 2012

Bright

November 5th, 2011

great doctor

August 26th, 2011

EXCELLANTE~!!!!

This doctor is phenominal~!!!! Her mind is always going to find the right answer, Her supportive nurse also make a big difference, when a mother comes in with a sick child her nerves are on edge, Dr Renna has a nurse who has been with her FOREVER ... Kathy ...she is always as supportive as Dr Renna even when I have to wait a half hour .....see this Dr you will love her she is a sweetheart and so caring ...