Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Mercy McHenry Medical Center
3922 Mercy Dr
McHenry, IL 60050
815-344-4499
Locations and availability (5)

Feb 4th, 2014

I found Dr. Riggs to be a very cold hearted Dr. we lost our baby we waited to have for 10 years and all she could say was here is your papers you need to go for a DNC- No sorry you lost your baby no nothing. She is horrible.

|  IRREGULAR PERIODS  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

HI i'm currently with dr riggs for 2 times now and i have irregular periods shes put me in pills but i honestly don't think they are working when i went to go see Dr Riggs for the first time i was getting my periods once every other months or every 2 -3 months well now they've stop and i'm scared i don't want my periods to go i want them to come more often help! please i think i need to change medicine?

|  Left appointment satisfied  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

I Recommend Dr Riggs

|  I Love Her.  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

She is wonderful. There is nothing more really to say. If your looking for a doctor, she is the best!!!!

Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. Riggs is so wonderful, she makes you feel at ease, takes the time to talk with you and explain things. She provides answers and options. I've had a ongoing problem (rare problem) and she has been awesome with finding answers and trying to do everything possible. Of all the doctors I've had, she is truley the best!!!

|  Would Recommend Dr Riggs to any female!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I found Dr Riggs after a change in insurance carrier and feeling my previous OBGYN was not the right fit for me. (I felt like a number with no connection to her)After my first annual visit and blood-work (she was very thorough)she discovered that I was Hypothyroid and began treatment and also after 10 years of just living with it, found the right solution for my PMS, heavy menstrual periods and general lack of well being.I have never felt better since my medical connection with Dr Riggs. She and her staff are very caring, efficient and thorough.

|  Great Doctor's Office  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

From the Receptionist to the nurses to Dr. Riggs herself. Everyone there is so caring and compassionate, and if you are looking for an OB, that is very important. I don't think I've ever waited longer than 5 minutes in the waiting area, and when I get in the exam room, I'm usually not waiting either. Dr. Riggs acts more like a friend, and remembers you when you come back. I could never see another OB/GYN, none would ever compare to her.

|  amazing  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr Riggs is an amazing Dr. She is the best I have found and I refuse to see any other OBGYN. She delivered my only child 8 yrs ago and we love her and her staff. She answers all your questions and explains in detail while holding your hand thru any situation.

Apr 28th, 2011

I chose Dr. Riggs from all the raving online reviews, even though her office is 40 miles away from home. She is definitely worth the visit, you will not be disappointed with her.Dr. Riggs is very comfortable to be around. I think you will also find her amusing at times.I am very happy with Dr. Riggs and her staff!

|  Best doc in mchenry county  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

If every doctor had this woman's personality & professionalism., wouldn't have a problem finding a good GP. I have lost faith in all the MD's in mchenry county, except for Mary Riggs.

Dec 28th, 2009

I am pregnant with my second child and I dealt with Dr Riggs from the beginning of my first pregnancy, I could not ask for anything more in a doctor. She is able to put you at ease and answer any questions you may have. She treats you like she would treat family. The nurses and receptionists are also very caring and courteous.

|  By Far the Best!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2009

She is the most in tune doctor in the world. She knows exactly what you are trying to say if you can't find the words to say it. She makes you feel so comfortable, especially your first time. In light of the situation you are in she can always seem to make you at least crack a smile. She is very knowledgeable and personable. I would not trust another person with my body.

|  Love her!  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2008

Dr Riggs is a caring and compassionate doctor. She listens to your needs and gives good advice. I highly recommend her.