A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rinella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rinella, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fatty Liver
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Laser Surgery
- Liver Transplantation
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinella graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rinella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary E Rinella MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Rinella practice?
- Dr. Mary Rinella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Rinella practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Gastroenterologists, and Chicago Hepatologists.