A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rinella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinella
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rinella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rinella, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fatty Liver
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laser Surgery
- Liver Transplantation
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinella graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rinella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Rinella MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Rinella practice?
- Dr. Mary Rinella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Rinella practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Gastroenterologists, and Chicago Hepatologists.