Mary Robbins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
She is totally amazing
She takes her time with you. Explains everything in great detail to make sure you understand. Very patient. I've never seen a doctor like her. She's the absolute best!

January 28th, 2016
I want her to be my regular medical doctor!
Dr. Robbins was the first doctor I've ever had that actually took the time to explain to me why my body was doing what it was, how my family history comes into play, and she 100% genuinely cares about what I have to say. If medication isn't working, she takes it seriously and we work together to come up with another plan instead of making me feel like I'm bothering her or wasting her time. She wants to get to the root of the issue instead of pushing a bunch of drugs in my face and rushing me out of her office. I wish she could be my regular medical doctor! Her nurse, Dee, is fantastic! She always makes me laugh and I actually look forward to my appointments! I'd you are looking for a dr that knows her stuff and genuinely cares about your health and generally wellbeing, this is the doctor for you! I highly recommend Dr. Robbins!

April 18th, 2013
She is a great Dr.
I love Dr. Robbins, I have been with her for years. She is more like my best friend that is very smart and knows what to do for me to make me feel better. She even has recommended me to other Doctors that can help me when she cant. I'm very glad she is back in my town.

November 24th, 2008
I love the fact that Dr. Robbins takes all the time she needs with me and takes all the time I need to answer my questions and relieve my concerns and fears.