A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Roh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Roh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roh graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Roh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Sun Roh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Roh practice?
- Dr. Mary Roh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Roh practices Pediatrics near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Garden Grove Pediatricians.