Learn more about Dr. Mary Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Romano, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Romano practice?
Dr. Mary Romano practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Pediatricians, Franklin Family Physicians, and Franklin Adolescent Specialists.