A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Romano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Romano, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Romano MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Romano practice?
- Dr. Mary Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Romano practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Adolescent Specialists.