A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Romano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Romano, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Romano MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Romano practice?
- Dr. Mary Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Romano practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Adolescent Specialists.