Learn more about Dr. Mary Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Romano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Romano, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Romano MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Romano practice?
- Dr. Mary Romano has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Romano practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Mount Juliet, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Mount Juliet Pediatricians and Mount Juliet Adolescent Specialists.