Dr. Mary Elizabeth Romano MD and MPH is female, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Romano, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Romano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Romano practice?
Dr. Mary Romano practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Lexington, KY.
See Franklin Pediatricians, Franklin Adolescent Specialists, and Franklin Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Romano, Dr. Mamie Romano, Dr. Mara Romano, Dr. Mari Romano, Dr. Maria Romano, Dr. Mariah Romano, Dr. Mariam Romano, Dr. Marian Romano