A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rosales is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rosales, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Rosales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Rosales MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary Rosales practice?
- Dr. Mary Rosales has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Rosales practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.