A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Roth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Anne Roth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Roth practice?
- Dr. Mary Roth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Roth practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, PA.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors and Southfield Geriatric Doctors.