A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Roth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Anne Roth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Roth practice?
- Dr. Mary Roth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Roth practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Scranton Primary Care Doctors, Scranton Family Physicians, and Scranton Geriatric Doctors.