Family Physicians, Adolescent Specialist

6640 Intech Blvd
Ste 195
Indianapolis, IN 46278
317-295-0608
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  Don't go there  |  show details
by Amy K. on Jun 18th, 2013

I definitely would not go back to see her. She is rude and self absorbed. She is never wrong in HER opinion. Very defensive and unable to be sympathetic. Unfortunately she is the administrator at the Charis Center. With the recent influx of new patients she made the administrative decision to have all therapists at the Charis Center who currently see their clients on a weekly basis change to bi-weekly. How effective is that? For example, if you had 6 people who needed antibiotics and had only enough for 3, it certainly would do no good to give all 6 half of the dose! Just my opinion.

Sep 22nd, 2012

It's been several years since we saw Dr. Rouse, but she was extremely rude to both my husband and I,and our daughter. Surely a doctor would know that no one chooses to be anorexic. Sadly, she obviously has not kept up on eating disorder research, and even the therapists in our area don't send their patients there. Their day program has breaks where the girls are not monitored. Any ED clinic that knows anything should know that the girls will purge and exercise when not watched. Sad - we desperately need a good ED clinic in the area.

Nov 3rd, 2011

Her bed side manner tends to be very harsh.

Dec 30th, 2010

I found Dr Rouse to be rude and self absorbed. she wouldn't listen to what was going on with me and told me I was choosing to be ill.