Learn more about Dr. Mary Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Pat Roy MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Roy practice?
- Dr. Mary Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Roy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Internists and Northampton Endocrinologists.