Dr. Mary Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Roy?

June 12th, 2017

Dr. Mary Pat Roy is wonderful

I've been seeing Dr. Roy for more than 18 years. She is professional, patient and trustworthy. She gives me her full attention and is extremely thorough about every detail of my condition. If anyone knows where she has gone now that she left Baystate May 31st please let me know. I do not want to see anyone else.

June 9th, 2017

The Best medical professional I have encountered.

She is my preferred medical consultant. Thanks to Dr. Webb for referring me to her several years ago.

May 6th, 2017

Most wonderful doctor I've ever had

February 22nd, 2017

MARY PAT ROY, IS THE ACE DISCIPLE OF DR. BURRITT HAAG, KING OF ENDOCRIMINOLOGY. HAVE A PROBLEM, DR. ROY CAN FIX YOU UP. DO WHAT SHE SAY'S, AND YOU'LL DO MUCH, MUCH, BETTER. "I LOVE DR. ROY" SAVES LIVES ON A REGULAR BASIS.....

February 14th, 2017

She knows her field well, explains things and is warm and caring about her patients

January 23rd, 2017

This office has gone off the rails in the past 18 months.

I was referred to this office 2 years ago for specialist care for my complex thyroid and osteoporosis issues. As a new patient, I had to wait a full year, seeing only her PA before being granted access to Dr. Roy. (This is their NORMAL practice). When Dr. Roy was unable to see me for my long awaited first appt with her due to her own medical issues, I was put back into the PA's hands for yet another year. The PA became increasingly inept and unavailable, and then left the practice with no replacement. I have had my required labs drawn and am still waiting for results despite numerous calls to the office over 8 weeks. The receptionist is rude and uncaring. She takes messages with no promise of response and has no interest in my reports of feeling unwell. I am transferring care elsewhere and now they don't even answer their phone, or let you leave a message, which makes acquiring my records impossible. Shame on Baystate Systems. The best doctor is worthless if you can't access them.

January 23rd, 2017

This office has gone off the rails in the past 18 months.

December 6th, 2016

PATIENT

MARY ROY IS AN OUTSTANDING DR. AND IS A EXPERT IN THE TREATMENT OF ENDOCRINE. SHE STUDIED WITH THE MASTER, DR. B. HAAG, AND HAS ROSE TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PATIENT DIAGNOSIS AND CARE. LUCKY TO HAVE HER SKILL AND SERVICES AVAIL TO PATIENTS.

February 22nd, 2016

My Best Doc

Love this woman. Caring, smart, great communicator, incisive. Always greets you with a smile, genuine interest in her patient. Never feel rushed, always feel she got it right.

December 3rd, 2014

Best doc horrible staff

Dr. MaryPat Roy is phenomenal hands down best doctor and endocrinologist I've ever seen ( seen many before finding her ) bedside manner, time with patients is amazing been a patient over 15 years ! I will agree with many of the other reviews and the only complaint I ever hear from other patients whom I know as well the office manager Linda is down right rude , condescending and has no business being in customer service let alone be allowed to speak and or treat patients the way she does . Takes away from the amazing doctor we are waiting to see !

June 19th, 2014

excellent physician

I have been Dr. Roys' patient for close to seven years, she listens and makes you feel that you matter, she is also very intelligent in her field& makes you a part of the care program. I can't say enough good things about this physician.

October 23rd, 2013

Appointments

I tried to make an appointment and although they had my referral they were waiting on some x-rays. I could not make the appointment until everything was there. I get it.. but seriously if your making appointments 6 MONTHS out do you really need to be worried about the rest of the stuff if you already had my referral Obviously the rest of the stuff would surely be there before 6 months were up. Not too happy with this kind of service, but want to see this Dr. and now have to wait 6 months.