Dr. Mary Rudyk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Rudyk?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mary Rudyk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017

Dr. Rudyk is the BEST!!

I have been seeing Dr. Rudyk for several years for everything from minor problems to major hospital stays. She is always available, always listens carefully to whatever problem I have, and always makes sure I have the information I need to have to achieve the best results. Also, her staff is efficient and caring. I am thoroughly satisfied with everything about this practice.

April 17th, 2015

Best geriatric doctor in town.

Dr. Rudyk really cares about her patients. Her PAs and NPs are excellent. The staff is always cheerful and kind. Love this place!!!

April 3rd, 2014

Horrible service

One of the worst doctors I've EVER dealt with. One of the nurses hung up on me after she rudely interrupted me in mid sentence. Won't fill a prescription and is cutting me off the drug whick can have VERY severe withdrawal symptoms including seizures and death!

November 25th, 2013

Civil Engr. Tech.

Dr. Rudyk is an exceptional, caring and dedicated Doctor. She has changed my mind in how Doctors treat the elderly. She was very informative and dedicated to helping me with my Mother's care. I would recommend her to anyone needing a Doctor who specializes in the elderly.

November 17th, 2013

Glad I found Dr. Rudyk

I have been a patient of Dr. Rudyk for abut 2 1/2 years now. I find her to be very attentive and her staff courteous and easy to deal with. When I was diagnosed with diabetes, I was looking for a female dr who could help me. I found that in Dr. Rudyk and her staff. Whenever I have a problem, I get in to see her quickly. Blood work is taken in the office and I get the results in 24 hours. I am very happy with the care I am receiving.

June 11th, 2013

Doesn't know what she's doing

Apparently doesn't know what she's doing or very unethical, one or the other. Diagnosed my mother, a resident at Brunswick Cove, with scabies. I was in room with my mother when she verbally gave this diagnosis, 5 minutes later at nurses station she had changed her mind and deemed it dermatitis, which was the Drs. note put in my mom's medical record. She or the staff at Brunswick Cove failed to tell me this, in fact I was asked to take all my Mom's already clean laundry home to rewash it. I wouldn't recommend her or Brunswick Cove Living center to anyone who is concerned about the care their relative gets.

November 18th, 2012

waste of space

Constantly pawns her patients off to the ER instead of following up for routine problems like fevers or UTIs. Don't expect much from her or her office staff. I will be finding another doctor for my mother. DEFINITELY do NOT recommend Rudyk.

March 29th, 2012

Expect visit after visit after visit--find another doctor

Dr. Rudyk did no favors for my grandfather. It was always another visit (many unnecessary), rarely did anything get resolved, and concerns from family were brushed off. After numerous issues with my grandfather's medical care, we decided to try to find another doctor to help my grandfather, which was the best decision we've made in a long time. He is finally getting the care he deserves. It is not easy to find a gerontologist in town, but there are a few other doctors willing to take on older patients. Dr. Rudyk may be good for some patients, but she was not helpful in our case.

January 18th, 2011

the opposite of a what a gerontologist should be

For a gerontologist, she seems to brush off the symptoms of the elderly. She seems to think that illness or health concerns are inevitable after a certain age, so why try? My parents both went to her and we always had to suggest next steps to try (making appts with specialists,trying other meds, etc.) when she kept recommending to keep on doing the same things. After my mom died, we decided not to let my dad decline in neglectful medical care. She has a huge staff of assistants, so you see a different assistant every time, then she pops in to chat a bit. Id she speaks to the patient, she can charge her full dr visit price;l If you only speak to her assistant, she can't. I wouldn't recomend her to anyone I care about.

August 30th, 2010

Dr, Mary Rydyck

Dr. Rudyck is an exceptional gereontologist! Her staff is knowledgeable, caring and professional.I am most impressed with the team concept that she uses to run her office. It is a multidisciplinary approach to health care with PA's, Nurse Practitioners, RN's, plebotomists, and social workers working together for the highest level of patient care.I rate her excellent in all categories. Both my mother and I are her patients and we would recommend her highly!If you are looking for a doctor who is aloof, you will not be happy with Dr. Rudyck. She is down to earth, charming and witty! The atmosphere within the office is one of laid-back but professionalism and caring.

July 11th, 2017