A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rupp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rupp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rupp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Rupp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Rupp practice?
- Dr. Mary Rupp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Rupp practices Family Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Primary Care Doctors.