A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rupp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupp
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rupp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rupp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rupp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary E Rupp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Rupp practice?
- Dr. Mary Rupp has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Rupp practices Family Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Primary Care Doctors.