Dr. Mary Rupp MD Patient Reviews

February 18th, 2017
Excellent physician and very personable
Dr. Rupp has been my primary care physician for over 15 years. I am very pleased to have her managing my care. The office runs smoothly and efficiently, and I seldom wait more than 5 minutes.

February 22nd, 2016
Patient
Dr. Rupp is very nice but I think she is so busy that I do not feel like she is hearing me. I do not get a follow up on tests or blood work that are done and I feel like she forgets my medical history. I have had to point out things that have been wrong with me in the past or my family's history. I have also had to go back to her on multiple occasions for the same issue, each time being charged over $100 for the office visit.

February 8th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Rupp has been my doctor now for approximately 15 years. She is absolutely fabulous. I feel very comfortable with any issues I may having involving my health and she is an excellent doctor to my child as well. I can't say enough positive things about her and suggest anyone that is looking for a new primary care physician to go to Dr Rupp if she is accepting new patients.

September 8th, 2014
Dr Rupp is awesome, staff is not
Love Dr. Rupp but the clerical staff is awful as is the manager. Cant get an appointment for starters and then you talk to a manager who was not nice at all! She was very condescending to her office staff and rude to me. If I didnt love Dr Rupp so much I would leave. Office is not ran efficiently at all, never had these issues at other offices!

November 7th, 2013
Ive been a patient of Dr.Rupp's for over 5 yrs and I absolutely love her. She has always been caring and attentive. I've had a couple major issues with my back and hip in recent years and she referred me to top notch specialists to assist her with my care. I would also like to acknowledge her nurse Dana as she goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and always follows through with requests.

October 28th, 2012
Cancer Survivors
In 2009 Dr. Rupp found a lump on my 41 yr. old daughters ovary. In May 2012 Dr. Rupp was concerned with my husbands PSA numbers.In both cases Dr.Rupp sent them to specialist.In both cases early stages of cancer were found and removed. My daughter and husband are both cancer survivors without radiation or chemo therapy. Dr. Rupp is also very good with my medical needs.

December 31st, 2011
Great care!!
Dr. Rupp is such a good doctor that even though our family has moved to Novi we make the drive to Brighton for care. She takes the time to talk to all of us about our situation and truly cares.

June 16th, 2010
Mother to two children
Dr. Mary Beth Rupp is the best doctor we have ever seen. Being a family doctor, she can take care of the 4 of us. Happy as can be.

October 14th, 2009
I'm changing doctors!
My problem is more with the office staff than it is with Dr. Rupp. Very poor record keeping. Called me 3 times within a month to get previous dates of a pap and mammo done in another office. Wrote a prescription for me and then when I called for a refill, denied ever having given me the script in the first place. I had the prescription bottle in my hand! She needs to hire competent help.