Family Physicians, General Practitioner
205 W Grand Riv
Suite 200
Brighton, MI 48116
810-225-7773
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Sharon B on Nov 7th, 2013

Ive been a patient of Dr.Rupp's for over 5 yrs and I absolutely love her. She has always been caring and attentive. I've had a couple major issues with my back and hip in recent years and she referred me to top notch specialists to assist her with my care. I would also like to acknowledge her nurse Dana as she goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and always follows through with requests.

|  Cancer Survivors  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2012

In 2009 Dr. Rupp found a lump on my 41 yr. old daughters ovary. In May 2012 Dr. Rupp was concerned with my husbands PSA numbers.In both cases Dr.Rupp sent them to specialist.In both cases early stages of cancer were found and removed. My daughter and husband are both cancer survivors without radiation or chemo therapy. Dr. Rupp is also very good with my medical needs.

|  Great care!!  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

Dr. Rupp is such a good doctor that even though our family has moved to Novi we make the drive to Brighton for care. She takes the time to talk to all of us about our situation and truly cares.

|  Mother to two children  |  show details
by Alexandra and Garo Mazmanian on Jun 16th, 2010

Dr. Mary Beth Rupp is the best doctor we have ever seen. Being a family doctor, she can take care of the 4 of us. Happy as can be.

|  I'm changing doctors!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

My problem is more with the office staff than it is with Dr. Rupp. Very poor record keeping. Called me 3 times within a month to get previous dates of a pap and mammo done in another office. Wrote a prescription for me and then when I called for a refill, denied ever having given me the script in the first place. I had the prescription bottle in my hand! She needs to hire competent help.

Dec 31st, 2008

Twice Dr. Rupp has given my mother the wrong dosage of medication. This last time it resulted in a stroke. Do I need to say more.Mad as hell daughter

Jul 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Rupp has always been exceptionally kind and concerned about us- we have eight kids and encounter a lot of illnesses over the year; she and Dr. Joseph have gone out of their way to be sure we are seen in a timely manner and we've even received phone ca

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
May 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

I would not recommend Dr. Rupp to anyone. I saw her for an ear infection and sudden hearing loss on the left. She got angry when I requested a referral to an ear specialist, told me that was being "demanding", and that I should wait a couple weeks. Result

Read Full Review at yahoo.com