A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Boyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Boyd, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary S Boyd MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Mary Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Boyd practices Psychiatry near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Psychiatrists.