A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary-Margaret Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary-Margaret Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary-Margaret Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary-Margaret Shaffer Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary-Margaret S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Mary-Margaret Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary-Margaret Kim practices Pediatrics near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pacific Palisades, CA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.