A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Kraemer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraemer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Kraemer practice?
Dr. Mary Kraemer practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.