A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Kraemer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Suchenski Kraemer MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Kraemer practice?
- Dr. Mary Kraemer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kraemer practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.