Internist, Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is always kind, listens, and gives expert care.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love my Doc!

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is a fantastic Doctor who takes her time with me and makes it very easy for me to talk to her!

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I consider myself lucky to have Dr Lee as my physician.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is everything you would want in a doctor, never rushes you, answers all of my questions with clarity, remembers my body like I was her only patient while helping me to try and stay healthy. I would recommend her to everyone.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mary Lee and her staff are so amazing. I am so happy that I chose her as my doctor. From the time I schedule my appointment and the time I walk out of the office its been nothing but a professional experience. I just love them!!!

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Lee is an excellent Doctor. She goes out of her way to spend time with you and answer your questions.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is very professional, personable and thorough. I am impressed that she calls with lab results the next day!! Highly recommend her to family and friends

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my Dr Lee.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I LOVE DR. LEE AND HAVE RECOMMENDED HER TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, WHO HAVE ALSO BEEN VERY SATISFIED.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and timely.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is a very warm, caring, and knowledgeable doctor. I appreciate how much time she takes during a physical exam and how she calmly yet firmly addresses issues and concerns. I like how she does not prescribe unnecessary tests and is not overreactiv

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always professional and outstanding experience

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is very professional and an excellent physician. She listens to my concerns and makes proper recommendations. Dr Lee will personally call with test results normal or abnormal the following day. I highly recommend her to friends and family.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee listens. She's been my doctor since I left my pediatrician and I hope to stay with her for many more years to come.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mary Lee is very thorough with consistent follow up to regular annual physicals and special visits. I especially appreciate her coordination of care with my specialists.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is GREAT! Never have to wait long, always addresses my concerns, and the staff are equally as supportive and friendly.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Lee she always does an excellent job in addressing my medical needs. I am able to get appointments quickly. I came to her after having a very bad and unprofessional experience with another doctor. Dr. Mary Lee came highly recommend.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Lee is an exceptional Doctor. She has been keeping me healthy for years.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Over charge show details Over charge
by Joseph on Sep 10th, 2014

I was getting a medical record release and transfer to another physician and they told me I have to pay 32$ to transfers record , this is the first time I heard that and they told me it is their policy .. Haa, that's how they make money I guess , I transfer all my medical record to another Doctor in the past and never been charge .

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a patient of Synergy Health (Dr. Lee) since 2007, I continue to remain impressed by the office's committment to patient centered care as opposed to the "get 'em in and get 'em out" philosophy adopted by so many physician offices these days.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is the best.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Drs Hakim & Lee are always detailed in addressing my health concerns & promptly designing a plan to get me healthy. Their office staff is always kind & I appreciate them for getting me an appointment @ the last minute. Thanks again Dr. Lee!

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Dr. Lee seeing me very quickly after I'd been in an auto accident. I showed up unannounced and she saw me. Very kind, very attentive. Thank you!

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee always has time go listen and she doesn't lecture.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been seen Mary Lee for probably over 20 yrs and I would not go to anyone else !

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is the best. She is professional, empathetic and sincerely concerned

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice to know that I can call & get a same-day appt.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent. I am very happy with my doctor.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best,caring, Dr., I've ever had. I've been a patient of Dr. Lee's for 16 years & hope to be for the next 16. Her compassion & interest in my well being makes each visit personal. You know you're n the best of hands. I am grateful to be her patient.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee and all her staff are always friendly toward me and easy to talk to. I enjoy my visit to her office.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always great to see Dr Lee and her staff!!!!

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is easy to talk to and she listens to my health concerns. She is honest about what needs to be done but is not judgmental. I am grateful that she is my doctor.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is an AMAZING physician and person! She makes you feel comfortable with her knowledge and bedside manner, and she makes every patient feel like their health is important to her!!

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust her with my life..what more can I say?

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Mary Lee to be thorough and compassionate. She addresses a person's total health and does not hesitate to refer to specialists when she has a further concern. Her warm, welcoming smile is so much appreciated.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

AAA

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Lee is a very good listener. She addresses all problems and concerns I present. She is very agreeable and makes my visits pleasant, not nerve wracking . I feel very lucky to have been referred to her.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is kind, caring and knowledgeable. She provides prompt follow up. I appreciate her care and professionalism.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have been going to Dr. Lee for many years. She is very professional, easy to talk to and takes care of my health issues.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love everybody in the office. Sam, the office manager is sooo helpful! Thanks Sam

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Lee. Always feel she has my best interest/health at the top of her list.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment went very well. I think she is an excellent doctor.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is always prompt in her appointments and always answers all of my questions and doesn't rush me out the door.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall satisfaction.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is our family doctor. Even though it was me who had an appointment, she made a special trip back into the exam room to give my 3 year old daughter a "check up" because she was upset it wasn't her turn to see Dr. Lee. We all love her!

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is very thorough. She asks many questions and is patient while listening to any concerns. She has a very friendly manner. At the end of the appointment, she reviews all courses of action so that I do not forget anything we have discussed.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is a wonderful doctor! She listens to your concerns & addresses them head on! I recommend her to all my family & friends.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was perfect

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She knows me from head to foot I can talk over any thing there are no judgments , but tells me what is good for me best doctor I have ever had.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Lee. She has a great bedside manor and I would highly recommend her.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is a caring and wonderful doctor. I have and will recommend her to family and friends.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was exceptional - everyone from the office to the examining room, were professional and pleasant. Thank you for making my experience relaxing, yet personal!

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mary Lee and her office staff are professional, helpful, friendly and explain clearly. I would highly recommend Dr Mary Lee and this office to others.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome! Dr. Lee and Beverly

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is an excellent doctor with a wonderfully cheerful bedside manner. She came highly recommended by a close friend. When i heard she wasnt taking new patients I selected Dr Hakim. I have been able to see both doctors and i couldnt be happier.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always Professional and Personable. Never feel rushed through my appointment time.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Mary Lee was very good. She went over all my medical history with me.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We love Dr Lee! She is absolutely wonderful! We have also seen Dr Hakim for sick visits and she is great too! My husband, kids and myself are all patients of Dr Lee...I have also referred my mother in law and sister in law to Dr Lee.

May 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my questions were answered & my concerns clarified. As I take 10 different medicaments, my concerns regarding interaction between the drugs were resolved. The Dr's suggestions for scheduling the intake of the drugs during the day were helpful.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy that Dr. lee is my primary care physician.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I Love my Doc! She's great...she listens to me....

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor ever. Very helpful with issues and gives great detail on everything

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee answered all my questions, discussed medical treatments. Very friendly. I've gone to her for a LONG time. I have complete confidence in her.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience with Dr. Lee was excellent. She's very kind, knowledgable timely and thourough. I had a c

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been with Dr Lee for many years and she is the warmest and most caring, knowledgeable, and professional Internal Medicine physician that I have come in contact with. I'd like to add that I've been a practicing RN for about 35 years and have met many

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is always very attentive and concerned. She really listens, asks questions, and checks for physical symptoms. She really focuses on her patient.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is meticulous and professional. I would recommend her to anybody who is looking for a PCP.

Apr 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice and friendly environment and treatment from all the people

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's wonderful. Very thorough, attentive, answers all of your questions, listens to your concerns and makes you feel like you are her only patient.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mary Lee is the BEST!

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is very methodical in her analysis and quickly identified the source, she is kind and ever smiling putting the patient at ease. We were very happy with the outcome.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my doctor she is an excellent doctor.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mary Lee is the best doctor that I have ever had. She listens, I don't feel rushed (I once had a doctor that I had to block the door before he answered questions). She knows my body inside and out I trust her completely and I listen to her I do what

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr . Lee has been my physician for at least 15 years. She is very professional and at the same time warm and caring. I feel at ease in her office. I would highly recommend her to others.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. Lee.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee paid attention to my concerns, as she always does. I have my yearly physical scheduled next week but had an issue that needed to be addressed sooner; I was thankful to get in earlier. The staff is pleasant, making for a good experience.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for helping me once again. Feeling better. Have a good day!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Suggestion for way to remedy presenting problem worked & it is down under control. Thanks

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I visited the office with sever pain in the stomic, throughing up and nausea. Dr. Mary Lee did not adress the pain I came for. She gave me medication for the nausea and send me home without follow up plan. I endup at the emergency for reptured appendix.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee and her office was wonderful. They exuded the utmost professional care, we're quick to get me in.. and the environment was clean, friendly and extremely sensitive to all of my questions and needs. I highly recommend her services and staff.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly, nice and listened to my current medical complaints.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee. She is so good. I really appreciated getting me in and all she did. Great dr.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is always up beat and very friendly. She is a great physician!

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I absolutely think Dr. Mary Lee is "Great" and would recommend her to anyone seeking medical needs.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is very pleasant and makes you feel comfortable during the appointment. Extremely down to earth, yet very knowledgeable!

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee takes good care of her patients and looks out for their good health.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor that is very caring and compassionate with her patients. She listens to the patients concerns and through with her care and treatment plans.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee has a wonderful calm demeanor. She listens and provides excellent care every time I visit.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee and her wonderful staff always make you feel relaxed and welcome. Dr. Lee is quick to get back to you with any test results. She is very thorough with her exams. I never feel rushed. Definitely one of my favorite Doctors.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My concerns were addressed and the office administration scheduled me in quickly because they knew I was in pain . Dr. Lee took the time to listen to me and treated me promptly .

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is the first time ever that I had the best experience at a doctor's office. From beginning to end very professional and I am very happy and pleased with my experience. Thank you for the best patient service.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Marry Lee is fantastic, her concern for patients health is second to none!

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Been going to see Dr. Lee for years now. Wife has been seeing her longer and my kids since they where born. Always had good experiences with her. We all just love her.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee was excellent. She addressed all of my concerns politely and thoroughly!

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Mary Lee is one of the greatest physicians I've ever known. Her knowledge and bedside manner is warm and very welcoming. She is a jewel to her craft.

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff was efficient and competent. Dr. Lee was very pleasant and professional. I immediately felt at ease with her. Thank you Dr. Lee!

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee has taken excellent care of me for 5 years. Everyone should have a doctor as attentive, thoughtful and skilled as Mary Lee.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have used Dr. Lee for a long time and she has always addressed my concerns. Her diagnosis is always right on. I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone looking for a great doctor!

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I received my usual excellent service from Dr. Lee and her staff. Whenever I or my family have an urgent medical need I am always facilitated with an early office visit

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent practice. I love seeing my doctor, she is smart, kind, caring and very professional. Fantastic staff and very well organized office.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service form the doctor herself and the staff.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is a true professional. She is a brilliant doctor whose compassion for and understanding of the needs of the patient and their family/caregiver is unsurpassed.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for taking such good care of me.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Lee is ALWAYS fast, but through helpful and provides all the inforamtion to me I need. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to others!

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Also, the most professional and knowledgeable. Feel very comfortable with the doctor and staff.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a person who sees a lot of doctors, I feel the I know a good one when I see one. Dr. Lee is easy to talk to, she listens & delivers a quality experience.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is an outstanding diagnostician with a kind and understanding bedside manor. I always feel she listens to me, whether my concerns are serious or trite. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a family practice physician.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After years of not being able to get in to see my Doctor when I needed to, and for extremely long waits in both the waiting room and the exam room (with an appointment!), Dr. Lee's office is a WELCOMED SURPRISE! Beverly is SUPER, too!!

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just Iove Dr. Mary Lee. She makes you feel like she has all the time in the world for you and REALLY listens to what your concerns are. She is the BEST family doctor I have ever had. Thank you Dr. Lee for being so wonderful!

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is great. She listens and is very caring.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is always professional. Addresses all concerns takes her time with you.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind and warm, but often a bit rushed & harried. I do not always feel that my questions are answered as thoroughly as they could be.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There was a mistake in the scheduling, not my fault, but Dr. Lee was able to work me in anyway.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lee is the best! I know she had to be stressed lever the massive flood in the office, but she was patient and listened to all of my questions and concerns.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excelent service from Doctor Lee

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been to many doctors in my life, and Dr. Lee actually listens to what I have to say, addresses my concerns and makes me feel like she cares about me. She will always be my PCP, and I will recommend her to others.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lee is a thorough & conscientious doctor. She is sincerely concerned with her patients & in no way makes you feel inferior....she's very human & personable.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Since the first day I started coming to you you've been very patient and understanding and helpful. It's very important for Dr. and patient to have good communication and I feel like I have that with you. Thank you !!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 29th, 2010

Dr. Lee is kind, caring and an excllent doctor. I highly recommned her!