A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Sage is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sage, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sage graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Sage MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Sage practice?
- Dr. Mary Sage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Sage practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.