A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Sage is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sage
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sage Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sage, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sage graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Sage MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Sage practice?
- Dr. Mary Sage has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Sage practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.