A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Salem, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Salem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ged Salem MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Salem practice?
- Dr. Mary Salem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Salem practices Anesthesiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists.