A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltz
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Saltz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Saltz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Morrison Saltz MD is a female Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Saltz practice?
- Dr. Mary Saltz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Saltz practices Radiology near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton Bays, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Riverhead Radiologists.