A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Sanders is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sanders, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Sanders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Melinda Sanders MD is a female Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Mary Sanders has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Sanders practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Pathologists.