Learn more about Dr. Mary Scanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Scanlon, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanlon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Scanlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlon graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Scanlon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Scanlon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Scanlon practice?
- Dr. Mary Scanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Scanlon practices Family Medicine near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Primary Care Doctors.