Learn more about Dr. Mary Scanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Scanlon, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanlon
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scanlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlon graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Scanlon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Scanlon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Scanlon practice?
- Dr. Mary Scanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Scanlon practices Family Medicine near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Primary Care Doctors.