Family Practioner

101 S Federal Hwy
Lake Worth, FL 33460
561-582-4151
Locations and availability (1)

|  This is the best Dr you will ever find  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

my name is Johnny Hickman and Dr Scanlon has been my primary Dr for about 8 years now .she takes the time to talk to you .she goes above what your Dr needs to do her staff is the best I've gotten to know everyone there and they all know me they take great pride in making sure you the patient is satisfied when you leave there . She does it all my brother has colon cancer when she found it she sent me for a colonoscopy right away she really cares about me and I really feel that when I'm in her office please make an appointment and tell her Johnny Hickman suggested you come there she is that good for you and your family .I really want you to have a great Dr so please choose Dr Mary Scanlon she's my Dr but I've gotten to know her like a friend over the 8 years she's kept me healthy ,pain free and just able to be daddy to my kids and a husband to my wife .I'm a severe chronic pain patient she is the best please try her you won't be disappointed thank you Dr Mary Scanlon for making my life worth living just waking up pain free is a blessing thank you Dr Scanlon for helping me

|  Awesome  |  show details
by rc on Nov 9th, 2011

Dr.Mary is a diamond in the ruff and should be cloned so as to include all brnaches of medicine. Unfortunetly, out of all the doctors I needed to meet with, she stands as a shining beacon to the medical profession...why: she listens to you and can act swiftly and accuretly when needed. And here's the clincher, she will go out of her way tomake sure your scripts get filled when the pharmacuetical companies manage to "run-out" of thier generic afforadable medications!

|  best doctor yet  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Dr Scanlon is by far the best doctor I have seen or been around. She talks to me as though she truly does care. You can tell that Dr Scanlon truly loves what she does.

|  very happy patient  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

Both my husband and I have been Dr. Scanlon's patient for a few years. She is an exceptional doctor! She is the only person I'd trust my health to - professional, knowledgeable, caring, friendly. Her staff is amazinig also and you can tell they love working with her and Dr. Simon because her staff is just as friendly and happy!

|  GREAT CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR VERY NICE,CARING AND TAKES HER TIME WITH YOU.

|  Dr. Scanlon is my angel  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

I hated going to doctor in the past because of my past experiences to many uncaring, money-hunger doctors in Florida who never cared about you except ordered patients to do a bunch of unnecessary tests and labs that cost a fortune---not to mention the ridiculously long wait no matter if you got an appointment or not. One day, I just had to see one and decided on her based on her good rating. What a godsend she is. Dr. Scanlon is my angel who does nothing but cares for my well being as her patient whenever I see her. I love her so and will stick with her for the rest of my life.

|  Best Dr. in South Florida  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Honest and knowledgeable very compassionate and considerate. Highly recommend as family doctor. She does not push a bunch of tests on you and if she can't figure out what ails you...no one can!!!!

Mar 16th, 2011

Dr. Scanlon is the best doctor I've ever had. She puts her patients at ease and is great in taking care of their needs. I won't go anywhere else.

|  Love Her  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

This woman is the best...I was looking for a new pcp and got some recommendations from coworkers about her..she listens..that is the key when it comes to medicine. I have my daughter and boyfriend and his mother now going to her....I hope she has someone caring like her ready when she retires....

Nov 10th, 2010

Great doctor. Found her through the Florida top thyroid doctors' list. The wait is a bit long, but Dr. Scanlon is worth it. She really listens to the patient and doesn't only look at test results. Great, caring doctor and highly recommended.

|  Dr Scanlon was the result of several referrals  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

I was looking for a new PCP, and asked on some public sites about a caring DR who would spend time, really listen, and was a GOOD Dr. I have always liked DO's rather than MD's as they treat the body as a whole, rather than just looking at one little body part at a time. Dr Scanlon was referred by several people, and I LOVED her immediately! I have had SIX people that I know switch to her from their PCPs and they ALL love and recommend her to others, as well. She's caring, she LISTENS, she's totally down to earth, you can tell her anything and she will not only NOT look at you like you are crazy or like it's all in your head, but she has such a knack for putting your mind at ease. She's very nice, very intelligent, very knowledgeable -- I believe finding her was nothing short of a Godsend after the nightmarish doctors I'd shuffled through, and I have been a faithful patient for about 4 years now. She's AWESOME!!

|  The BEST!  |  show details
by Chris White on Aug 3rd, 2010

Going to Dr. Scanlon's office is the best experience I've ever had at a doctor. Her staff is top notch, so caring and friendly! She is amazing - so on top of things, so helpful, great bedside manner. And when I had to call after hours with a concern, her practice partner, Dr. Simon, was just as knowledgeable, professional, and kind. I recommend Dr. Scanlon to everyone. In a world of over-booked and inconsiderate physicians, her practice is nothing like that!

Apr 9th, 2010

Dr. Scanlon is a caring, concerned consummate professional. Both my husband and I are patients and although we dislike the waiting time the most, being with her later and getting her brand of personal attention makes up for it. She is wonderful.

|  where is she!!!!  |  show details
by thomas on Jan 2nd, 2009

incredible doctor ,makes you feel comfortable and seems sincere ,i did see her at pbfm on lw rd but shes gone,,they wont tell me where she went ,im not sure how to find her

by D on Nov 24th, 2008

Just found out Dr Scanlon no longerf at same address. Would like to continue with her. Please give update where now located. Best doctor since moving to florida 4 years ago. Missed by many.Sincerely,Deanna Morgan 561-969-7775, deemorgan1@comcast.net

Apr 11th, 2008

I spent 3 years in Florida looking for a doctor just like Dr. Scanlon!! Never would i look elsewhere. I felt she wouldnt let me leave until everything was done for my Fibromylasia. Even magazine articles! She knows her stuff! We are not patients to her, we are family. The best MD in Florida! C. Fantauzzo

Jan 24th, 2007