A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Schaepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Schaepper, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaepper graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Schaepper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Schaepper MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Schaepper practice?
- Dr. Mary Schaepper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Schaepper practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Loma Linda Psychiatrists and Loma Linda Child Psychiatrists.