Learn more about Dr. Mary Schanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Schanzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schanzer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schanzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Schanzer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schanzer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schanzer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Cathleen Schanzer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Schanzer practice?
- Dr. Mary Schanzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Schanzer practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.