A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Schanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Schanzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Schanzer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schanzer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Schanzer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Cathleen Schanzer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Schanzer practice?
- Dr. Mary Schanzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Schanzer practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.