A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Schanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Schanzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schanzer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schanzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Schanzer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schanzer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schanzer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Cathleen Schanzer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Schanzer practice?
- Dr. Mary Schanzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Schanzer practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.