A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Schipper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Schipper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schipper graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Schipper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Las Vegas Clinic For Children and Youth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Starr Schipper MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Schipper practice?
- Dr. Mary Schipper has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Schipper practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NM.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.