A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Schipper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schipper graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schipper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schipper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Schipper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Schipper practice?
Dr. Mary Schipper practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Las Vegas, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians and Las Vegas Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Schipper, Dr. Mamie Schipper, Dr. Mara Schipper, Dr. Mari Schipper, Dr. Maria Schipper, Dr. Mariah Schipper, Dr. Mariam Schipper, Dr. Marian Schipper