A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Schumacher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Schumacher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Schumacher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Schumacher MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Schumacher practice?
- Dr. Mary Schumacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Schumacher practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.