A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sciutto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Sciutto is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sciutto
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sciutto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sciutto, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciutto graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sciutto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Sciutto MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary Sciutto practice?
- Dr. Mary Sciutto has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Sciutto practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.