A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sciutto, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciutto graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Sciutto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sciutto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sciutto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Sciutto practice?
Dr. Mary Sciutto practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Sciutto, Dr. Mamie Sciutto, Dr. Mara Sciutto, Dr. Mari Sciutto, Dr. Maria Sciutto, Dr. Mariah Sciutto, Dr. Mariam Sciutto, Dr. Marian Sciutto