A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Seagraves is Good. Dr. Seagraves has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Seagraves, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seagraves graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seagraves has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital-Colorado Springs
- Centura Health St. Anthony
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seagraves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Seagraves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Seagraves practice?
Dr. Mary Seagraves practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Westminster, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Seagraves, Dr. Mamie Seagraves, Dr. Mara Seagraves, Dr. Mari Seagraves, Dr. Maria Seagraves, Dr. Mariah Seagraves, Dr. Mariam Seagraves, Dr. Marian Seagraves