Dr. Mary Self Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Self?

May 18th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Mary Self for 20 years. She is an awesome doctor and always looks for the best treatment for me. She answers all questions clearly and provides me with important education as necessary. I would highly recommend her.

November 11th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

I love Dr. Self. She was very thorough and listened to me. I wish I lived closer because I would have kept her all the time, but she told me if I ever needed her or I had further problems that I should come back and see her.

July 10th, 2016

I've been seeing dr. self for about 16 years. She stays up to date with medical research. She offers new therapies with the pros and cons as they would apply to me. As a nurse, I very much appreciate the education she offers. Over and above these qualities, she is personable and compassionate with me.

June 8th, 2016

Dr Self actually writes out for you what she explaining

Dr Self has taken care of me for years, after my thyroid cancer. She is so thorough, and succinct, which I appreciate. She has a unique style of educating you about your disease. She takes out pen and paper says "I'm going to be your secretary" and details in a very easy to understand way exactly what she is telling you, on every visit (I don't have to try to keep it straight) She stays current, and after attending the World Conference on Thyroid Cancer shared new research with me.

December 21st, 2015

I went to this practice for years, although I personally liked Dr. Self the practice seemed to be unorganized. For each appointment Dr. Self ran at least 45 minutes behind. The last visit and the last straw was when I was asked to sit outside the examining room because they were running behind, the staff must not have been notified that I was sitting there because they were discussing my information and said bad things about me. I have never been treated so poorly at a medical facility in my life. Dr. Self was completely unapologetic. Steer clear of this practice.

November 9th, 2015

exceptional doctor that is willing to listen, gives you all the time you need and has excellent follow up instructions.

October 21st, 2015

Dr Self is always up to date on latest medical advances and is very helpful with any medical issue. I have really appreciated her advice and encouragement.

March 25th, 2015

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Self for about two and half years. She is very personable and professional. I have never felt rushed and she explains things in a way that's easy to understand. I will continue to go to her for my care.

February 19th, 2015

mis read labs and told me TSH levels are high when after receiving a copy, they are low. Was advised by Dr to go somewhere else.

February 10th, 2015

Dr Mary Self is the best thyroid doctor. She is very patient, spends as much time with you as needed, and is very informative. Highly recommend!

August 13th, 2013

Ughhh....

It's been a little over two years that I've been seeing Dr. Self and from day one I wanted to immediately switch doctors (however I haven't had the opportunity to do so yet). I've seen her around ten times to get my thyroid levels where they need to be and every time she's been cold, snobby, lacks empathy, and rushes like she has no time for the individual patient. I would not recommend her to ANYONE! Her staff is friendly but I don't ever want to see her face again! :)

April 22nd, 2013

Unbelievable

Second time I have seen her. Waited 2 hours...then dr. Self spent 5 minutes with me. My levels have been up and down and she was really worried. When new set of blood work came back normal she basically said see you. Even though they registered normal this time they were just abnormal and was she freakin' out over them. All I can say is this is what's wrong with most docs. And she came highly recommended....sheesh!!