A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Shah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Nanny Shah MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mary Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Shah practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.