3.0

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Jul 17th, 2015

I love Dr. Shapiro - she is friendly, very smart and doesn't just try to shove medicine down your throat before exploring other options. I happen to be one who hates taking medicine and if I absolutely have to, she'll let me know, but if not she works with me to find alternatives. She is also really responsive and if I email her through the network system, I always get an answer and usually very quickly. She sometimes responds to my messages in the evening (she seems to work long hours!) but will talk to you herself rather than having staff call. I've referred members of my family to her and they all really like her as well! So for an overall picture: she is very, very nice, very, very smart, compassionate, I've found her to be very accurate with her diagnoses (and I have many issues), spends a lot of time with me during visits which explains why sometimes she's a little late (because I assume she spends an equal amount of time with her other patients). I find that it's worth the wait because I know she'll always spend the amount of time needed with me and make sure I'm in tip-top shape! I highly recommend Dr. Shapiro.

Jul 17th, 2015

Does not have accurate diagnosis. She should not be a doctor, horrible bedside manner and very very rude! She loves to send you to specialists and hrs your visit turned out pointless.

Jun 10th, 2015

She listens, spends time and even called me after hours to ask additional detailed questions to determine diagnosis. Great doctor.

Do not go to her! show details Do not go to her!
Feb 1st, 2015

She is a horrible doctor. Send you home with the same medication you have been on for weeks. Does not communicate with specialists and does not call to follow up and see how your doing. She is rude and has horrible bed side manners! Do yourself a favor and see anyone in that practice except for her!

Oct 20th, 2014

Initially, I did not care for Dr. Shapiro upon my first visit. Upon 2nd visit, however, I changed my mind. She is smart and thorough. I went in as a walk-in the second time, so I had a long wait. However, she spent a long time addressing my needs and put me on the right path to help me. Her bedside manner both visits was very good. My family has not seen a doctor we disliked from this medical office, especially on the pediatric side as we have seen several there. I'd recommend her!

Oct 13th, 2014

Horrible doctor! Went in for back pain and she said go home take Advil and rest. Well that night I was in ER w kidney stones. The ER was wondering why I wasn't given any medications for this. I told them the doctor just brushed me off and didn't care at all. Never go and see her! And she has a huge attitude with her patients.

LOVE this doctor show details LOVE this doctor
by Gina L. on Sep 22nd, 2014

I found her to be incredibly thorough, super smart and really intuitive. She found a problem in me that several other doctors weren't able to figure out. She gets back to you IMMEDIATELY, via email or calls if you want to speak to her, I couldn't be more impressed; she even called me on a weekend after I'd left her an email. I found her to be caring, helpful, kind, and really good at listening, which is how I believe she pieced a health puzzle together that everyone else missed. I like her so much that I brought my entire family over to her from another practice. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was late on my first appointment with her and initially I was upset about that but then she spent a lot of time with me, so I realized that if she spent all this time with me, she spent all that time with other patients too, so I get that. That said, she was so worth the wait. I recommend her HIGHLY.

Sep 1st, 2014

I do not recommend Dr. Shapiro. She misdiagnosed me and I spent two extra days with a horrible sinus infection and headache. I ended up seeing Dr. Cordero who is absolutely amazing! Dr. Shapiro was very rude to me. She was questioning me on why I switched primary care doctors years ago. When a doctor checks his own email and not sending it to the nurse of course I'm gonna switch to him because that is what a good doctor does! Very sad that she treated me horrible. I will be sure to call each and every time before walk ins and if she is working I will NOT go!!!!