Internists
Northshore Medical Group Glenview
1435 Waukegan Rd
Glenview, IL 60025
847-832-6500
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  LOVE this doctor  |  show details
by Gina L. on Sep 22nd, 2014

I found her to be incredibly thorough, super smart and really intuitive. She found a problem in me that several other doctors weren't able to figure out. She gets back to you IMMEDIATELY, via email or calls if you want to speak to her, I couldn't be more impressed; she even called me on a weekend after I'd left her an email. I found her to be caring, helpful, kind, and really good at listening, which is how I believe she pieced a health puzzle together that everyone else missed. I like her so much that I brought my entire family over to her from another practice. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was late on my first appointment with her and initially I was upset about that but then she spent a lot of time with me, so I realized that if she spent all this time with me, she spent all that time with other patients too, so I get that. That said, she was so worth the wait. I recommend her HIGHLY.

|  show details
Sep 1st, 2014

I do not recommend Dr. Shapiro. She misdiagnosed me and I spent two extra days with a horrible sinus infection and headache. I ended up seeing Dr. Cordero who is absolutely amazing! Dr. Shapiro was very rude to me. She was questioning me on why I switched primary care doctors years ago. When a doctor checks his own email and not sending it to the nurse of course I'm gonna switch to him because that is what a good doctor does! Very sad that she treated me horrible. I will be sure to call each and every time before walk ins and if she is working I will NOT go!!!!