Learn more about Dr. Mary Shaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Shaya, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Shaya, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myoclonus (Muscle Twitching)
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaya graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Flaten Shaya MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Shaya practice?
- Dr. Mary Shaya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Shaya practices Neurology near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.