Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Sheffield
Dr. Mary Sheffield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with other offices in Brattleboro, VT and South Deerfield, MA (and 1 other location). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sheffield is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center,The, Cheshire Hospital and Cozy Corner Nursing Home, Inc.. Dr. Sheffield has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Sheffield has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Sheffield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Jonathan Slater
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi28
Dr. Adnan Dahdul
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi36
Dr. Lise Glading-Dilorenzo
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Springfield, MA 0 mi25