A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Shook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Shook, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shook graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Shook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Clinton
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary A Shook MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Shook practice?
- Dr. Mary Shook has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Shook practices Occupational Medicine near Fort Dodge, IA.
See Fort Dodge Preventive Medicine Specialists.