A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Shroff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shroff graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shroff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shroff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Shroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Shroff practice?
Dr. Mary Shroff practices Internal Medicine near North Bend, WA.
See North Bend Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Shroff, Dr. Molly Shroff, Dr. Marlyn Shroff, Dr. Marybeth Shroff, Dr. Mimi Shroff, Dr. Marianne Shroff, Dr. Polly Shroff, Dr. Marisela Shroff