A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Shroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Shroff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shroff graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shroff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary J Shroff MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Shroff practice?
- Dr. Mary Shroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Shroff practices Internal Medicine near North Bend, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Snoqualmie, WA.
See North Bend Internists.